Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snow and more snow

Posted to my LJ on January 15th, 2008 at 11:54 PM

Fortunately, it did not stick that well. But well enough in the morning that I stayed home and worked from here. We did get a lot, about 5-6 inches of heavy wet stuff. It stuck to everything and I have to say when it looks like this is when I love it the most. I love when there is snow all over everything, the trees, the bushes, the houses and roofs...everything. It looks so pretty.

I stayed in though. Did my work like a good girl and then saw 3:10 to Yuma which my sweetie rented. I liked it. A little depressing, but a good western and I liked the characters.

And today, I was home sick. My sinuses were doing something awful to my head and so I stayed in bed all day. Blah. I hope the week gets better.

No comments: