Sunday, January 20, 2008

How To Look Good Naked

Posted on my LJ on January 19th, 2008 at 11:54 PM

This show is a lot better than I thought it would be. I actually like it. I would never do it, because being in my underwear on national cable TV is something I just can't fathom. But it's a great concept and done in a sensitive way.

I also saw Don't Forget The Lyrics this week. I am like MADE for that show. You sing the beginning of a song and then have to fill in lyrics when the music stops. Usually about 5-7 words. I know the lyrics to SO MANY songs. I wonder if anyone has done a study to see how the pressure of being on a game show affects people. I mean, the armchair contestant can always think of the answers, right? But you are home, in your comfort zone, without cameras and lights and an audience and millions of viewers watching you and dramatic music and a host pressuring you about what you could lose if you don't get the answer. I have to imagine that affects how well you can answer questions and such.

Anyway, not like I am going to be on TV or anything. Just thinking about it.

Now I am watching Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Love him! This show is serious shit. I like it. Off to watch some more.

No comments: