Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bad day for my head

I am having a bad day mentally. Why? Who knows. I felt crappy when I woke up. I probably did not get enough sleep. I had therapy last night, but it was not terribly depressing. Some stuff to think about, but again, nothing that made me want to cry or anything. Who knows. I don't even care. I am just having a crappy day. I feel bad, I feel blah-ier than the regular blah. Today is a day I would have called in sick, if I had a sick day. At work today, I just wanted to put my head down on my desk. It's not really a talk about it and I will feel better thing either. I just don't know what is up.

My puppies made me smile, my sweetie gave me big hugs, I laughed at the weirdos on American Idol. But I am still feeling the same way.

The best thing for me to do is to go to bed!

That is where I am writing from and now that I am done, I will now roll over and pull the covers over my head.

No comments: