Wednesday, January 16, 2008

back at sucktastic work

Yes, here I am. Back in the bowels of hell. Okay, I am exaggerating. However, my supervisor just decided to change names of active e-mail folders that I MANAGE, not him. AND he decided to add folders to assign things in, one for me, one for my co-worker and one for him. So since I am the person that manages the inbox, am I now supposed to police those folders as well and move stuff to them and from them to completed when stuff is done?! What the fuck?! I love how he decides to change my workflow WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT! And yes, I wrote an e-mail back asking why the change and why can't we discuss these things before making changes. I did not write, but will say if I am asked, that we are not functioning as a team working together. That this is turning into boss->underlings and I don't like that one bit.

*insert whiny frustrated tone here* Why does this keep happening to me?! Fucking fuck!

No comments: