Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Too Short

As usual, this weekend was too short. It's already Sunday night and I wish I had a day or two more off. I got stuff accomplished this weekend. I got some non-toxic cleaner stuff and cleaned the upstairs bathroom. It worked well, and smells WONDERFUL! Mrs. Meyers Clean Day cleaners. I also went out and did some yard work today. It's so overwhelming! There is so much to rake and bag and seed and water and mow and rake some more. But I am starting at least. Maybe before summer I will have the leaves all picked up. I wish I had $600 dollars to buy a walk-behind yard vac. I have a leaf blower/vac, but we just have SO much more than I think that thing can handle vacuuming up and mulching.

I have a couple of topics to write about this week. One is an idea from an article I read this week. The other is sort of an article. I am hoping to write a draft of an article and then hone it and...I dunno. I would love to be able to write semi-professionally. I dunno. Maybe I will write the article and try and see if anyone would want to publish it. We shall see.

Anyway, that was my weekend. How was yours?

No comments: