Friday, March 14, 2008

Puppy withdrawal

So I am visiting my brother for the weekend and we could not bring the pups. He has a small bebbe and our littlest pup still does the snappy thing sometimes. Plus she is still not 100% housebroken and they don’t want puppy pee (or ANY pee) on the floor that the bebbe will be rolling around on (not quite crawling yet, but close!)

So I am missing my puppies. I would like to be in bed with them snuggling next to me right this very minute. I would like to sleep in late tomorrow with one tucked up behind my knees as I sleep on my side, and when I turn over to the other side, see the other one with her head poked out of the covers sleeping like a little person.

I’ll live.

But I do think I am going to head to bed just about now. I woke up about every hour on the hour last night. 12:00 am, 1:00 am, 2:30 am, 3:30 am, 4:30 am and 6:00 am before my alarm went off at 7:30 am. What. The. Fuck. So I am goddamn tired AND cranky.

SO! With that, I sign off and go to sleepy-sleep!

No comments: