Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hope for this country...

This is exactly the type of thing that I would LIKE TO SEE AND READ ABOUT IN THE NEWS EVERY DAMN DAY!!! This is the type of thing that renews my faith that most people are good. And honestly, I think if we heard about and read more news like this, it would inspire more people to take that extra step for a stranger every day. Maybe not give a kidney, but smile and say thank you, or let the car in front of you go first, etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/03/27/heroes.andersen/index.html

I think there are more people out there that would do things like this than we all think. But tragedy, death, murder and bad news SELLS, so that is what the news outlets report larger and more prominently than stuff like this.

Think I'm going to write a letter. :-)

No comments: