Sunday, March 09, 2008

Spring Forward aka: lose an hour!

So this weekend we sprung forward, thus losing an hour. An hour of sleep, an hour of life, an hour of whatever. I know why they do it, but its still a weird concept. As weird as changing time zones when you actually drive through them. Suddenly, its an hour earlier. Just a second ago, it was 9:00 pm and now its 8:00 pm. It is a pretty surreal feeling.

I haven't got much more than that. The work week is beginning again tomorrow. *sigh* I wish I had a boatload of time off from work. I am just generally tired.

One other thing, I went to a wake today. The wife of someone at work. Very nice guy from the trades shops. She was 57 and died in her sleep. Probably congestive heart failure, but the husband didn't want to have an autopsy. Sad though. She was not sick or anything, though she had some health issues. I just felt very sad for him. Nicest guy. Saw a bunch of people from work there too.

Just makes you think, that's all.

No comments: