Thursday, February 07, 2008

MY answers to 20 questions...

1. tell me something obvious about yourself.
I'm a 'big' girl.
2. tell me something about yourself that i don't know.
I'm finding this hard to answer, I will get back to it below...
3. what is your biggest fear?
Never being happy.
4. do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?
I would have to say the safe route, sadly.
5. what is the one thing you want the most that you can't buy with money?
Confidence.
6. what is your most treasured possession?
My computer hard drive - because it contains volumes of memories and pictures from my life.
7. what is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do the most often?
Scratching cuts.
8. tell me something about you that I don't know.
My father's great-grandfather was a prolific painter and two of his paintings hang in the New York Historical Society.
9. tell me something about you that everybody knows.
I LOVE dogs.
10. what is your favorite lie to tell?
I hate lying. But the lie I use the most is "It's alright."
11. name something you have done once that you can't wait to do again.
ALL DAY SPA DAY!!!
12. are you the jealous type?
Not jealous with my sweetie. But I get jealous of what other people have or what they look like.
13. what is the 1 person, place or thing that you can never say no to?
My puppies and a plate of pancakes!
14. what is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Stick by me even when I am being a giant pain in the ass.
15. if you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Walk into boss guy's office and tell him exactly what I think of him, then do the same to SysAdmin guy, and then walk out the door of this place. That would be CRAZY!!! Because then I wouldn't have a JOB! And then I would have no MONEY!. And, a short time later, I would have no HOUSE! That would be Britney crazy! (Yeah, I said it!)
16. when was the last time you cried?
Less than 24 hours ago.
17. when was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
I can't remember - maybe at Atlas.
18. do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
I don't feel comfortable in public with my shirt ON!
19. tell me something embarrassing you did while drunk.
It's between two things:
1 - Was so drunk that I did not know my (now-ex)husband.
2 - Threw up on a highly respected Sales Rep after a company Christmas party (more specifically, on his Armani suit.)
20. if you post this in your journal, do you want me to answer it?
Blah blah - feel free to steal and use.

No comments: