Friday, February 01, 2008

B.E.A.R. Day! \m/

Today is Brown Employee Appreciation and Recognition Day! What does this mean for me? An hour long, boring presentation honoring people who go above and beyond (some of whom I actually know and will applaud for) and recognizing the crazy people who have been here for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and yes, 40 years!

But after the boring-ness, there is food. Free food. Not just free food - free shrimp cocktail! Huge plump shrimp in all their cocktail saucy glory! Other stuff too that was good last year, but the shrimp was a standout because there were TONS of them and they were HUGE! So...off I go to sit patiently as I wait for the hors d'ouvres wait people to come out with the trays. Woot!

And no, I did NOT eat lunch. I was prepared for this! :-)

No comments: