Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tapping my friends.....

Posted to my LJ on April 09, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Okay, who knows how to find out in advance when a certain person (Christian Bale) might be scheduled to appear on any of the New York talk shows like Conan, Letterman or any other one that films in New York City? And on top of that, how does a person obtain tickets for the particular show when a certain person (Christian Bale) would be appearing on that show?

I'm just askin', cuz, y'know, I have some resourceful and connected friends and I am thinking that there must be some way (Christian Bale) that I can get tickets to one of these shows when they start doing the promo and publicity for The Dark Knight (Christian Bale) and I was thinking probably the only way I would ever be in any kind of vicinity with Christian Bale (Christian Bale) ever in my life is if I was able to maybe attend one of those talk shows.

So.....friends....anything?

No comments: