So, to hit on some points from today:
* I become very focused at work and forget pretty much anything else - including doctor appointments (not to worry, I went later in the day)
* I like Taco Bell a lot
* I like my doctor, but she is an unfortunate victim of HMO Syndrome, aka. the 3 minute exam
* I suck at asking for help
* I am afraid of letting my friends down
* I have increased my reliance on modern pharmaceuticals
That's about it for today. I am really not in the mood to write more about it at the moment. I had a thought this morning on the way to work for some good blog topics, something about pet peeves. But the thought flew right out of my mind a second later and I could not, for the life of me, remember the great idea I had. Oh well.