Wednesday, April 30, 2008

hate clothes shopping

Posted to my LJ on April 28th, 2008 at 11:00 am

Two large sales this weekend. 40% off at lane bryant, 30% off at Avenue (the fat girl stores). So I go on Sunday, avoid eating lunch before shopping so I will be that much less full. I tried on about 8 shirts at Lane Bryant. I tried on about 10 at Avenue.

I came home with ONE BLACK SHIRT.

One.

It's a stretchy t-shirt. Plain, longer sleeves than your average t-shirt. No design, no fancy trim. Just a plain black t-shirt.

And a piss poor body image, I came home with that too.

Getting out of bed, dressed and off to work this morning was a serious effort. Staying here all day will be a similar effort.

Sometimes I just hate my life.

p.s. The shirt wasn't even included in the sale because it's some "right price" item.

No comments: