Thursday, April 10, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!!! WITCHBLADE ON DVD!

Posted to my LJ on April 08, 2008 at 3:33 pm

My bestest friend in the whole wide world just sent me an e-mail to tell me that finally, after SEVEN LONG YEARS, Witchblade will finally be released on DVD in July of this year!



Woo-to-the-motherfucking-HOO!! I cannot explain just how excited I am about this! I religiously taped every episode of this unfairly cancelled series! I have them all lovingly stored on my VHS tapes. I don't even watch them very often because I was afraid of wearing out the tapes. I thought that it was a lost cause to think this would ever be released on DVD. I thought that whatever the bad blood was with this show being cancelled was just not ever going to allow for it to be done.

Dare I even speak it? Maybe there will even be some marketing with this and they might actually release.....action figures.... *shhh* Let's not jinx it.

We few, we happy few fans of this show, shall now revel in it's digital glow from the TV screen, night after night. YAY!!

No comments: