Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My stomach hates me

I spent yesterday curled up in my bed clutching my belly and groaning a lot.

*WARNING: TMI POST*

Fiber is NOT my friend. I am apparently very sensitive to too much fiber. Unfortunately, I am also a lover of those fiber filled cereals like Wheat Chex and Mini-Wheats! We got the Strawberry Mini-Wheats because they were on sale and I had too much and I paid dearly for it!!! It's just not nice what too much will do to you! It was evil.

I am back at work today, exhausted, but here. Not only did I not sleep well last night because of the sleeping I did during the day yesterday. But I feel empty (because I didn't really eat anything yesterday except a little pastina) and I feel like I got repeatedly punched in the gut.

Blah. Stupid sensitive system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry. I hope you get to feeling better!